Physical education requirements for students:
- Grades 1-6: at least 200 minutes every 10 days
- Grades 7-12: at least 400 minutes every 10 days
• OUSD will provide ways to adapt activities and equipment for students with physical, mental, or other health limitations so they may still participate.
• California Physical Fitness Testing is conducted for all students in 5th, 7th, and 9th grades on an annual basis.
• PE must be taught by a credentialed teacher.
Check out more information here:
- OUSD PE and Physical Activity Policy (PDF)
- OUSD PE Admin Regulations (PDF…Link coming soon)
- OUSD PE website